"Teaching might be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit" - John Steinbeck

Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Somewhere Over The Rainbow: Video Link

When you have time please check out this wonderful clip from the classic movie The Wizard Of Oz (1939).  It's my favourite song from the movie performed by Judy Garland.  And Toto is adorable!



Somewhere over the rainbow way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.

Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.

Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow
Why oh why can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment