"Teaching might be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit" - John Steinbeck

Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March Break

Happy March Break everybody!  While I do have a couple of lessons and a course to take care of on Wednesday I am finally getting a bit of time off to re-energize etc.  Other than a few parent/teacher phone calls that's about it!  But then again it's actually easier for me to feel tired when I'm not doing anything lol Very soon I'll be heading out to an RCM Teacher Development Seminar - hopefully that'll go well.  Would love to hear some new teaching techniques and share stories with colleagues in the field.  It's nice to sign up for these things once in a while - they're fun to attend! 

I know for a fact this summer will be quite a transition for me too (again) on a more personal level... Changes changes changes... things you just can't avoid lol It's pretty exciting that I will be moving to another town soon and into a new house!  But until I'm all settled in by around early next fall I'll keep you posted.  I'm in need of some more "studio space" and I'm happy to see things coming together smoothly... I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment